A Coaching Plans give players access to one or two professional junior coaching sessions per week, depending on the plan you choose. An active Junior Coaching Plan is needed to access the junior programme.
Coaching Plans are paid via direct debit and with no fixed term contract; making them flexible and most importantly affordable!
|Plan Type||1x session per week||2x sessions per week|
|Single (any age)||£26||£50|
|Couple (2 players)||£50||£92|
|Small Family (3 players)||£72||£126|
|Large Family (4 players)||£92||£160|
- We provide a weekly programme for players of all standards - see timetable
- Coaching sessions run throughout the year, including during school holidays (excluding Bank Holidays, Easter Weekend and the Christmas break).
- Inclusive within all Junior Plans are FREE half-term tennis camps during the February and October holidays - it's our way of giving back for any sessions missed or lost!
- Benefit from 5% discount on private tuition and a 5% discount via our tennis shop "The Racket Factory"
- Coaching Plans are paid via direct debit and with no fixed term contract; making them flexible and most importantly affordable!
- You are not tied into a contract. If you want to stop playing, just give us four weeks notice!
Coaching Plan: Frequently Asked Questions click here
Coaching Plan: Terms and Conditions click here